Wednesday, 13 February 2013
Obtain expert information for your students for careers in and out of the city. They might want to work in the bush, or they might want to work in a boardroom.
Some specifics on services offered:
- Presentation to students about careers in Agriculture and Horticulture.
- Role models and industry experts to speak to students and attend career speed dating activities.
- Taster Days for schools to visit businesses to learn about careers in agriculture and horticulture.
- Attend Career Expos to speak to students and job seekers about careers in agriculture and horticulture.
- Present to VET Coordinators and Career Advisors to inform about careers in agriculture and horticulture.
- Provide information about government incentives available for trainees/apprentices.
Resources which can be provided include:
- Career pathway brochures.
- Career profile bookmarks.
- Tools for Your Trade Brochures.
Please contact Marissa or Andrew if you would like more information, can see an opportunity to work together or are interested in having them speak to student groups.
WA Apprenticeship Advisor Contact Details
Marissa Dewan, 0417 874 496, firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrew Whitelaw, 0427 683 058, email@example.com
Rural Skills Australia
c/- Western Australian Farmers Federation 28 Thorogood Street Burswood WA 6100